S0901 Baker, Aaron J. Grade 11, San Luis Obispo County
- Can the Function X_(n+1) = R X_n (1 - X_n) Be Used to Model Population?
School: Morro Bay High School, Morro Bay
S0902 Bui, Thai D. Grade 10, Orange County
- Pi: Buffon's Needle Test vs. the Infinite Series
School: Laguna Hills High School, Laguna Hills
S0903 Busenberg, John A. Grade 12, Los Angeles County
- Coupling Chaos: Can Coupling Chaotic Systems Lead to Stability?
School: Claremont High School, Claremont
S0904 Gibbs, Bonnie J. Grade 10, Ventura County
- Chaos: A World of Disorder?
School: Westlake High School, Westlake Village
S0905 Hinkle, Howard P. Grade 10, Orange County
- Formulas in Permutations
School: Capistrano Valley High School, Mission Viejo
S0906 Lee, Larry K. Grade 11, San Diego County
- Mapping and Alteration of Axial Representation
School: La Jolla Senior High School, La Jolla
S0907 Miller, Brendan K. Grade 12, Fresno County
- Partitions of Positive Integers
School: Clovis High School, Clovis
S0908 Ossman, Mike R. Grade 10, Riverside County
- Is The Ratio Between Bifurcation Sums Constant Throughout an Equation?
School: Polytechnic High School, Riverside
S0909 Ross, Andrew M. Grade 10, San Diego County
- Fractal Projections
School: Gompers (Samuel) Secondary School, San Diego
S0910 Schaffer, Sarah J. Grade 9, San Diego County
- Is There a Polygon that Tiles the Plane Nonperiodically but Not Periodically?
School: Lewis (Harvey L.) Junior High School, San Diego
S0911 Vo, Huy N. Grade 10, Los Angeles County
- Continuous Alternating Looping of Non-Oriented Manifold
School: Belmont Senior High School, Los Angeles
Listings of All Projects and All Students
California State Science Fair
1990 Project Listings