As you become more familiar with your role, you may wish to understand the larger structure of the University.
- Section 2 of the Faculty Handbook describes the University's governance structure.
- You may also wish to know the key people who serve the University, such as the Provost, Vice Provosts, and the Associate Vice Provosts , and Academic Deans of the schools that comprise USC.
- The Academic Senate is the representative body of the faculty. Contact them if you have an issue regarding faculty governance.
- If you have an issue regarding governance, you may also find it useful to know who serves on various University committees
- You may also find it useful to understand the initiatives and announcements that have recently come out of the Provost's office.
Disclaimer: This guide is for information only and is intended as a helpful set of links to the Faculty Handbook and other University Policies. It does not constitute official University policy, nor do linked pages, except for the Faculty Handbook and the Policies web page. Send suggestions for additional resources you would like to see listed to the Office of Faculty Affairs.