Networking and SupportNetworking can provide considerable support and career-building opportunities.
- USC's Experts Directory is a helpful tool for identifying others on the USC campus with whom research opportunities may exist.
- The Mellon Mentoring Awards are an opportunity to reward others who have helped mentor you.
- Several networking and support activities are available for women, including:
- Women in Science and Engineering
- Faculty Women's Club
- Women in Management
- Health Sciences Women;s Faculty Association
- Other helpful networking and support organizations include:
- The Association of Gay, Lesbian, and Bi University Employees
- The Medical Faculty Assembly
Disclaimer: This guide is for information only and is intended as a helpful set of links to the Faculty Handbook and other University Policies. It does not constitute official University policy, nor do linked pages, except for the Faculty Handbook and the Policies web page. Send suggestions for additional resources you would like to see listed to the Office of Faculty Affairs.