The Web Registration system is available for Add/Drop transactions Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Registration for Undergraduate Students or Full-time Students
- Click the Add link to the left of each course you wish to take
- Click the Auto Schedule button to run the Auto Scheduler search engine
- Review the schedule options by clicking the numbered option buttons
- Choose the schedule option most suitable for you by clicking the Make This My Schedule button
- At the time of your registration appointment, or any time after, click the Commit Changes button
Registration for Graduate Students or Part-time Students
- Click the Add link next to the section you want
- Click the Schedule link next to each section you want to register in the Current Course Selections list
- Click the Commit Changes button to register the section(s)
Dropping a Class
- Click the Unschedule link next to each section you want to drop in the Current Course Selections list
- Click the Commit Changes button to drop the section(s)
*Note: Scheduling a class is not the same as enrolling in a class. You are not registered in the class until you hit the Commit Changes button. You should receive a confirmation that you are registered via email.