- ALL STUDENTS: Begin the financial aid application process by completing the 2015-2016 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). All students, regardless of age, who wish to be considered for Loans for Disadvantaged Students and Primary Care Loans, must complete all student, parent, and spouse information sections.
ENTERING AND CONTINUING STUDENTS: To be considered for all forms of financial aid you must complete the following:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Complete the FAFSA Application online.
- Use your best estimate of 2014 student income.
- USC’s Federal School Code is 001328.
- Apply as early as January 1, 2015, but before the deadline of April 10, 2015.
- Enrollment and Housing Form
Complete the Enrollment and Housing Form online by logging into My Financial Aid and Documents. You will find the Enrollment and Housing Form in the Document Library.
- Reply Promptly
Respond to any requests for additional information within 10 days.
- ALL STUDENTS: Apply for your
- First-time borrowers must complete the Federal Direct Stafford Loan Master
Promissory Note and/or Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan online: studentloans.gov
- First time Stafford loan borrowers must complete online entrance loan counseling: studentloans.gov