We will notify you upon approval or denial of your appeal, or if we require additional information.
- Availability of funds;
- Timeliness of your original application for financial aid; and
- Timeliness of your appeal and the nature of the change in circumstances.
Your award letter indicates the housing status you reported when you applied for financial aid:
- Living with parents or in property owned by a parent;
- Living with relatives or in property owned by a relative (other than spouse);
- USC housing; or
- Non-USC housing, but not with parent(s) or relative(s) other than spouse.
If your housing plans change, submit an updated Enrollment and Housing Form. Please note that your eligibility for aid will be reduced if your housing plans change from "living in USC housing" or "non-USC housing but not with a parent or relative" to "living with a parent or relative." Your eligibility for aid will not change if your living arrangements change from "USC housing" to "non-USC housing, but not with parent or relative", or from "Living with a parent" to "Living with a relative, other than the spouse."
Your eligibility for aid may increase if your housing plans change from "living with parents or relatives" to "living in USC housing" or "non-USC housing but not with a parent or relative." Please submit the following documentation to confirm this change in your housing plans:
- Enrollment and Housing Form
- Copy of Lease Agreement
- Canceled Rent Check