Attention: Aid Coordination
700 Childs Way
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0914
Grant & Scholarship Information
SOURCES OF GRANTS, SCHOLARSHIPS AND FELLOWSHIPS
- Your academic department or professional school
- USC Financial Aid Office (administers federal aid programs, including Federal Work-Study; coordinates departmental scholarships and stipends)
- The Graduate School (administers fellowship programs and provides information about non-university funding sources)
- Federal agencies and private foundations (support for students engaged in specific fields of study)
- Corporations (fellowships or tuition reimbursement for employees)
TERMS OF YOUR AWARD
If you are the recipient of an award from your department or an outside source, the award and method of disbursement should be shown on your Financial Aid Summary. If you have questions, contact the academic unit administering the award.
OBTAINING YOUR FUNDING
Your department or the non-university funding source must notify the Financial Aid Office of your award, so that the funds can be deposited in your student account. Outside agencies should submit award funding to the Financial Aid Office at least one month prior to the beginning of classes.
Grants and scholarships will be automatically credited to your student account no later than the Wednesday before the first day of each semester. Graduate stipends are paid monthly.
USC SCHOLARSHIPS FOR WHICH GRADUATE STUDENTS ARE ELIGIBLE
Asian Pacific Alumni Association Scholarships
Black Alumni Association (BAA) Scholarships
Norman Topping Student Aid Fund
(Note: Graduate student notification is in early August)
Town and Gown Scholarships
USC Lambda Gay & Lesbian Alumni Association Scholarships
USC Latino Alumni Association Scholarships