If you have questions about ...
- Graduate admission standards, policies and procedures, please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section, organized by topic.
- International student policies and procedures (including English-language proficiency, international transfer student status and visa-related matters), please see our International FAQ section, organized by topic.
- Graduate degree programs offered by our academic departments and professional schools, please select the appropriate link below:
- USC Dana and David Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- USC Leventhal School of Accounting
- USC School of Architecture
- USC Marshall School of Business
- USC School of Cinematic Arts
- USC Annenberg School of Communication
- USC School of Dentistry
- USC Rossier School of Education
- USC Viterbi School of Engineering
- USC Roski School of Fine Arts
- USC Davis School of Gerontology
- USC Gould School of Law
- Keck School of Medicine of USC
- USC Thornton School of Music
- USC School of Pharmacy
- USC School of Policy, Planning, and Development
- USC School of Social Work
- USC School of Theatre
Office of Graduate Admission
If you have further questions, please Email Us at the Office of Graduate Admission.
Admitted international students with specific questions about the student visa process should send an e-mail directly to uscI20@usc.edu.Telephone: