USC Marshall School of Business
The USC Marshall School of Business is dedicated to the improvement of business practices through a global and entrepreneurial perspective that embraces new areas of specialization and technological advances. U.S. News and World Report ranks the school in the top 10 nationwide for accounting, entrepreneurship, international business, and the M.B.A., M.B.A. PM and EMBA programs.
Graduate study provides a balance of theory and real-world application, with an emphasis on teamwork. Except internships, which are offered only to fulltime M.B.A. students, our part-time M.B.A. programs offer the same career management services, including workshops and seminars.
Graduate Degree Programs
- Master of Science in Business Administration (M.S.B.A)
- Master of Science in Global Supply Chain Management (M.S.G.S.M.)
- Master of Business for Veterans (M.B.V.)
- Master of Management in Library and Information Science (M.M.L.I.S.)
- Master of Management Studies (M.M.S.)
- Master of Medical Management (M.M.M.)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Fundamentals for Non-Business Professionals
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Analysis and Valuation
- Graduate Certificate in Management Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Optimization and Supply Chain Management
- Graduate Certificate in Technology Commercialization
- Certificate in Food Industry Management