USC Marshall School of Business
The USC Marshall School of Business is dedicated to the improvement of business practices through a global and entrepreneurial perspective that embraces new areas of specialization and technological advances. U.S. News and World Report ranks the school in the top 10 nationwide for accounting, entrepreneurship, international business, and the M.B.A., M.B.A. PM and EMBA programs.
Graduate study provides a balance of theory and real-world application, with an emphasis on teamwork. Except internships, which are offered only to fulltime M.B.A. students, our part-time M.B.A. programs offer the same career management services, including workshops and seminars.
Graduate Degree Programs
- Executive M.B.A. For seasoned professionals who wish to remain fully employed.
- Global Executive M.B.A. Conducted by USC Marshall faculty; based at top-ranked Shanghai Jiaotong University in China.
- IBEAR M.B.A. International M.B.A. program for mid-career managers.
- M.B.A. PM Evening program, for fully employed professionals.
- M.S., Business Administration Further specialization for holders of the M.B.A.; full- or part-time study.
- Master of Medical Management (M.M.M.) For medical professionals who wish to lead health care organizations.
- Ph.D. program at the Marshall School of Business.
- Graduate Certificate, Technology Commercialization Living laboratory that enables the student to experience the entire process, from invention to venture funding.
- Graduate Certificate, Financial Analysis and Valuation Advanced training in financial analysis and investments.