USC Marshall School of Business
The USC Marshall School of Business is dedicated to the improvement of business practices through a global and entrepreneurial perspective that embraces new areas of specialization and technological advances. U.S. News and World Report ranks the school in the top 10 nationwide for accounting, entrepreneurship, international business, and the M.B.A., M.B.A. PM and EMBA programs.
Graduate study provides a balance of theory and real-world application, with an emphasis on teamwork. Except internships, which are offered only to fulltime M.B.A. students, our part-time M.B.A. programs offer the same career management services, including workshops and seminars.
The USC Marshall School of Business offers some graduate and certificate programs online. To begin exploring USC’s online offerings, please visit USC Online.
Graduate Degree Programs
- Business Administration (M.S.B.A)
- Global Supply Chain Management (M.S.)
- Global Supply Chain Management (M.S.) (online)
- Business for Veterans (MBV)
- Library and Information Science (M.M.L.I.S.)
- Management Studies (MMS)
- Medical Management (MMM)
- Business Analytics (M.S.)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (M.S.)
- Finance (M.S.)
- Social Entrepreneurship (M.S.)