USC Davis School of Gerontology
The USC Leonard Davis School of Gerontology is the oldest and largest school of gerontology in the world. Since 1975 the school has been preparing students to assume professional leadership positions in the administration, delivery and evaluation of services for older people and their families, as well as in policy planning, teaching and research. The school pursues multidisciplinary research into the biological, behavioral and social aspects of aging, and offers service programs for older adults and their families.
The School also now offers several degree programs online. Please visit the School's website or USCNow for more information.
Professional degree programs
- M.A. Online program for professionals working in an organization serving older adults.
- Certificate in Gerontology For Pharm. D. students.
- Dual degree programs
- M.S., Gerontology/M.B.A. (Joint program with the USC Marshall School of Business.)
- M.S., Gerontology/D.D.S. (Joint program with the USC School of Dentistry.)
- M.S., Gerontology/J.D. (Joint program with USC Law School.)
- M.S., Gerontology/Master of Health Administration (M.H.A.)
- M.S., Gerontology/Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.)
- M.S., Gerontology/Master of Planning (M.Pl.) (Joint program with the USC School of Policy, Planning, and Development.)
- M.S. Gerontology/M.S.W. (Joint program with the USC School of Social Work.)
- M.S. Gerontology/Pharm.D. (Joint program with the USC School of Pharmacy.)
- M.S. Gerontology/M.A., Jewish Communal Service (in cooperation with Hebrew Union College).