Keck School of Medicine of USC
At the Keck School of Medicine of USC, ophthalmology, pediatrics and preventive medicine departments are consistently ranked among the top 10 in the U.S. Founded in 1885, the school has reinvented itself for the 21st century, with a commitment to collaborative interdisciplinary research and to rapidly translating scientific findings from lab bench to bedside. Course work emphasizes small-group learning sessions, directed independent study and state-of-the-art instructional technologies. Keck School faculty serve more than one million patients every year and receive more than $130 million annually in federal research funding.
Keck also now offers its Master of Academic Medicine program online. Please visit the Keck website or USCNow for more information.
- B.A./M.D. For exceptional entering undergraduates at USC; provides admission to the Keck School of Medicine of USC.
- M.D./M.S., Clinical and Biomedical Investigations
- M.D./Ph.D. Joint program with the California Institute of Technology [Caltech], preparing graduates for careers in academic medicine or leadership roles in the biomedical industry.
- M.D./M.B.A. Joint program with the Marshall School of Business, preparing graduates to for leadership roles in the design and management of health care systems.
- M.D./M.P.H. Joint program offered by The Graduate School and the Department of Preventive Medicine of the Keck School of Medicine of USC.
- Master of Science in Global Medicine (MSGM)
- Master of Public Health (M.P.H.)
- Nurse Anesthesiology Program (M.S.)
- Applied Biostatistics & Epidemiology (M.S.)
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (M.A. and Ph.D.)
- Biostatistics (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Cell and Neurobiology (M.A. and Ph.D.)
- Epidemiology (Ph.D.)
- Health Behavior Research (Ph.D.)
- Medical Education (M.A. and Ph.D.)
- Molecular Epidemiology (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Molecular Immunology and Microbiology (M.A. and Ph.D.)
- Pathology (M.A. and Ph.D.)
- Physiology and Biophysics (M.A. and Ph.D.)
- Primary Care Physician Assistant Program
- Statistical Genetics & Genetic Epidemiology (Ph.D.)