USC now uses the Common Application exclusively for undergraduate admission. Students wishing to apply for admission to the 2013-2014 academic year should submit the Common Application and the USC Supplement, both of which can be accessed at www.commonapp.org.
If you want to apply using a paper application, PDF copies can be downloaded by clicking on the following links:
For detailed instructions on how to complete USC’s Supplement to the Common Application, please visit www.usc.edu/supplement.
Please be aware of these important application deadlines:
- December 1, 2012:
- First-Year Application Deadline for Scholarship Consideration
- First-Year and Transfer Deadline for Cinematic Arts, Theatre and Music programs
- January 10, 2013: First-Year Application Deadline
- February 1, 2013: Transfer Application Deadline for Scholarship and Regular Consideration
- Apply online using the Common Application and the USC Supplemental Application (www.commonapp.org)
- Submit these items:
- Submit your fall grades First-year applicants: You can report your fall grades using the Mid-Year Report Form included in the Common Application or by visiting www.usc.edu/midyeargrades.
☐ Official SAT and/or ACT scores: Arrange for the testing agency to send your scores directly to USC.
☐ All official high school and college transcripts (first-year and transfer).
☐ School Report (First-year applicants only)
☐ Letter(s) of recommendation (optional, although may be required for some majors)
☐ Additional materials if required by major (see USC Supplemental Application for more information).
☐ Financial statement (for international students only): Available at www.usc.edu/financialstatement.
Transfer applicants: Make sure you send fall (and winter, if applicable) term grades when they become available.