Here are the steps you need to take to accept our offer of admission and enroll at USC:
- Intent to Enroll: May 1
- Submit your Intent to Enroll via YouSC to indicate your interest in accepting our offer of spring admission.
- Enrollment Commitment Deposit: By August 1
- Visit USConnect to complete the Enrollment Commitment form and submit your nonrefundable $300 deposit.
- Your deposit will be credited toward your tuition when you register for classes.
Financial Aid: ASAP
Make sure you have completed all the steps necessary to apply for financial aid. Even if the priority deadlines have passed, you may still be eligible for financial aid funds. You will need to submit:
- The CSS/PROFILE.
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Any additional documents or information requested by the Financial Aid Office.
Visit www.usc.edu/financialaid for more information about the application process.
Housing: On or after July 1
- Visit USC Housing to apply or to find more information.
- Even if you have not yet decided to attend USC, we encourage you to apply for housing as soon as possible.
- Winter Orientation: After September 1
Visit the Orientation Programs website to make your reservation. By attending Orientation, you can:
- Familiarize yourself with campus and student life;
- Meet faculty members; and
- Receive academic advisement and register for your first semester of classes.
- Transcripts and AP/IB Results: July 1
- Submit your final high school transcripts to the Office of Admission as soon as they become available. Transcripts must show your date of graduation.
- Mail official AP/IB results to the USC Articulation Office. Please visit www.usc.edu/dept/ARR for more information.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Office of Admission at (213) 740–1111.