Next Steps for Fall Transfer Students
Congratulations on your admission to USC! You are part of a very select group of diverse, talented and highly motivated students chosen to join the Trojan Family.
Here are the steps you need to take to accept our offer of admission and enroll at USC:
- Enrollment Commitment Deposit and Form:
By June 1 (or two weeks after receiving your admission letter)
- Visit you.usc.edu to complete the Enrollment Commitment form and submit your nonrefundable $300 deposit.
- Your deposit will be credited toward your tuition when you register for classes.
- Financial Aid: ASAP
Make sure you have completed all the steps necessary to apply for financial aid. You must submit:
- The CSS PROFILE.
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Any additional documents or information requested by the Financial Aid Office.
- Housing: By May 1
- Visit USC Housing to apply or to find more information.
- Even if you have not yet decided to attend USC, we encourage you to apply for housing as soon as possible.
- Orientation: ASAP
Visit the Orientation Programs website to make your reservation.*
By attending Orientation, you can:
- Familiarize yourself with campus and student life;
- Meet faculty members; and
- Receive academic advisement and register for your first semester of classes.
- Transcripts: ASAP
- Send a final, official transcript showing final grades for the most recent term.
- Transfer students who have completed coursework at institutions outside the U.S.: We require official transcripts, along with comprehensive course descriptions or syllabi in English.