Transfer Application Checklist
Refer to the academic department website or to the Common Application for more information and detailed instructions.
- The Common Application and the USC Writing Supplement are separate submissions. Make sure you click on Submit for both parts. Your Common Application Dashboard should show two green checkmarks for USC.
- High School/Secondary School Transcripts are required and must show a graduation date. Students who attended secondary school/high school in a non-U.S. system may substitute the appropriate leaving certificate or comprehensive diploma result, provided it shows the completion date.
- College/University Transcripts must be sent from ALL colleges you have attended. We need to review your fall term grades, so be sure your current school has posted them before transcripts are sent.
- Common Application “Recommenders and FERPA” Section for USC
- Academic Evaluator: The USC Office of Admission does not use this information, but a few academic departments at USC may require a letter of recommendation or academic evaluator. Check here to see if the department you are applying to requires a letter of recommendation. If your department of interest does not require this information, simply enter the name of a professor or a counselor from your transfer center to move through this requirement.
- College Report: We DO NOT require the College Report.
- Transcripts: We DO require official transcripts from all colleges you have attended.
- Additional Forms: We DO NOT require the Secondary School Final Report or the Mid-term Report. Simply submit your final high school transcript showing your date of graduation (or an equivalent).