USC students, faculty, staff and special/non-credit program participants can submit an image electronically by following the specifications below. Returning students replacing lost cards may request a card using the image on file.
- Color picture with a white background - see sample image above (Hints: use a towel or sheet that is white & use it as a backdrop; get white construction paper as your backdrop for the photo).
- No hats or sunglasses.
- Must be a front view image - no profile.
- Use only a very recent picture.
- JPEG image format – 4” X 5” (w x h) center the head with a border on the top & bottom of the image (see sample image above).
- Name the image (Last name_First name) followed by the appropriate file extension, i.e., trojan_tommy.jpg
- While completing this process the file needs to be on your computer's hard drive or in the floppy drive.
- We strongly encourage you to email your photo to yourself & open it to make sure it falls within the parameters required for processing (size, white background with clear image). If your file is too large, you may have difficulty uploading your image. You may need to resize the image file.