USC Office of Articulation
CAN YOU SUBMIT AN ARTICULATION PETITION ONLINE?
You can use the online process if:
- you are a current, admitted undergraduate student who has access to OASIS and
- the course you wish to petition appears on your TCR
You cannot use the online process if:
- You are a graduate student or a returning undergraduate without an open "POST" (program of study). In either case, see your academic department.
- You have not yet taken the course. In this case, you should most likely submit an online pre-approval request through OASIS.
- Your question concerns a USC course. In this case, see your academic advisor.
To submit an online petition, go to OASIS.
|< Previous: Supporting Documents||Home||Next: Downloadable Petition Form >|