USC Office of Articulation

Online Pre-Approval Form: Frequently Asked Questions

The course I want to take is not listed on the pre-approval form. Does this mean I can’t take the course?

This depends on the school you have chosen. If you are seeking credit from a California Community College with which we have an articulation agreement, then any courses not displayed will not transfer. Our articulation agreements with the California Community Colleges are comprehensive and list ALL possible transferable courses. If you are requesting course work from a community college outside of CA or a four-year institution, you should continue to scroll down to the end of history where there will be an opportunity to enter missing courses (see picture below).