USC Office of Articulation
Online Pre-Approval Form
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find the online pre-approval?
- Can I submit an online pre-approval for all courses I want to take this summer?
- How do I know which courses will transfer?
- The school I want to attend is not listed. Does this mean USC will not accept credit for these courses?
- I want to take a GE course this summer, but I don't see any choices on the pre-approval form
- The course I want to take is not listed on the pre-approval form. Does this mean I can't take the course?
- I filled out the online pre-approval, but nothing is showing on my TCR. Did the Articulation Office receive my request?
- I filled out the online pre-approval form, but I haven't heard anything. Where can I find information?
- How long will a pre-approval take?
- I need to register for my summer course tomorrow. Can the Articulation Office rush the evaluation of my course?
- The course that I requested has been approved for transfer. Is there anything else I need to do?
- Do I have to take every course for which I requested a pre-approval?
- I have submitted an online pre-approval. Do I also have to fill out the paper form that I found on the Articulation website?
- My TCR says that my course is approved, but for 0 units. Does this mean my course is not transferable?
- I am trying to take a course that will fulfill my 3rd semester language requirement over the summer. Is there a way to indicate which course I need?
- I submitted several courses for pre-approval for which I hoped to earn equivalence, but only a few of them are showing on my TCR. Did the Articulation Office evaluate all of them?
- I have not yet started at USC, but have been admitted for fall or spring. Can I use the online pre-approval process?