USC Office of Articulation

Online Pre-Approval Form: Frequently Asked Questions

I am trying to take a course that will fulfill my 3rd semester language requirement over the summer. Is there a way to indicate which course I need?

This is not necessary. You should select what you think will be an equivalent course and the Articulation Office, via the TCR, will let you know how the course will transfer to USC.

(a) Courses that are not considered equivalent will only be displayed as available for transfer: thirdsemesterlanguage1.jpg

(b) Courses that fulfill the requirement will also be displayed in a separate section on the TCR as: