USC Office of Classroom Scheduling
Responsiblities and Functions:
- Assigns 218 university general use classrooms (auditoria, lecture classrooms,
seminar rooms) for the majority of classes held on the University Park
- Accommodates time, day, and room changes in general use classrooms.
- Reserves available classroom space for one-day and special event reservations
coordinated through authorized departmental personnel.
- Coordinates the rescheduling of classes during the final examination period.
- Surveys general use classrooms to determine condition of rooms and make
- Maintains records and data on general use classrooms.
- Prepares classroom space utilization reports.
To reserve a room, click here: