in this section

USC Office of Degree Progress

Request for Change/Correction of Name

Request for Change/Correction of Name form

In addition to this form, you must present a copy of a court order, valid driver's license, certificate of naturalization, certificate of marriage, passport, or some other form of positive identification before a change/correction of name can be processed. A photo I.D. must also be presented (If one of the above is submitted without a photo) . All materials should be delivered to the address listed on the form or emailed to from your USC email account.