USC Department of Registration
Who to Contact
Who to contact for questions regarding enrollment:
Any academic advisor can answer most registration-related questions. If a problem exists with registration or when requesting a specific class, the Web registration system explains the problem and will refer you to the appropriate office. For general questions about the registration process or help regarding the use of the automated system, students are welcome to call (213) 740-8500.
Who to contact for questions regarding holds/restrictions:
If you have any holds or restrictions on your registration, Web registration will inform you of both the type of hold and the office you need to contact to have the hold lifted. Common holds include:
- ADVISEMENT To lift this requirement, you must see an advisor for your major.
- COLLECTIONS Contact University Collections at (213) 740-9087.
- MEASLES IMMUNIZATION All students are required to show proof of measles immunization. Contact the Student Health Center at (213) 740-WELL.
- AMERICAN LANGUAGE INSTITUTE (ALI) Contact the ALI at (213) 740-0079.
- OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL SERVICES (OIS) Contact the OIS at (213) 740-2666
- UNDERGRADUATE ACCESS PROGRAM (UAP) Contact the UAP at (213) 740-0776.