USC Registration Department
Registration is the final step that a student takes before attending classes. Before enrolling in classes, students should:
- Clear all holds and restrictions (viewable on myUSC and on OASIS).
- Meet with an academic advisor.
- Take any necessary placement tests.
- Check for registration appointment time on myUSC, Web Registration, or on OASIS by clicking on Permit to Register.
- Select the courses to register on Web Registration (also accessible on myUSC).
- Obtain D-clearance and waivers for any course on your schedule by contacting the department offering the course.
Students should obtain approval from the professor before adding a class after the first week of classes. In addition, an instructor may replace any student who, without prior consent, does not attend the following class sessions:
- the first two class sessions, or
- the first class session of the semester for once-a-week classes.