The Degree Progress department provides a variety of academic and administrative services for students. The office:
- Monitors students' progress towards degree completion.
- Posts degrees to students' academic records.
- Issues diplomas.
- Processes official transcripts from other domestic institutions
- Reports prior degree verification for international graduate students.
- Processes pre-approval forms for transfer courses.
- Responds to questions concerning academic policy.
- Evaluates undergraduate transfer credit
- Processes domestic graduate transfer work
Location: Walk-in services are located at the Registrar One Stop Center in Trojan Hall (TRO 101)
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
Phone: (213) 740-7070
Fax: (213) 821-3757
University of Southern California
USC Registrar One Stop Center
615 Exposition Blvd, TRO 101
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0912