in this section


Who to contact when you have questions regarding your STARS report:

Students with inquiries about STARS reports should first contact their academic advisor for assistance. Often, department advisors can correct data entry and other errors. At times, however, the problem may be the result of computer programming or other errors which require more time to correct. In these instances, academic advisors alert Degree Progress to the problem.