in this section


Frequently Asked Questions

I need to provide a prospective employer with evidence that I am near graduation. Can I use the STARS report for this purpose? Is the STARS report an official University document?
You may request a STARS report at any time through your OASIS account. However, it is at the prospective employer's discretion to utilize a STARS report toward degree verification. It is not an official university document.

I examined my STARS report and my transfer work was not listed. Who should I contact?
Contact the Degree Progress Department for assistance.  For more information call (213) 740-7070.

My transfer work is listed on my STARS report, but I didn't receive the general education credits for the course(s) completed that I was told I'd receive. Who should I contact?
Contact your academic advisor for assistance. That individual is prepared to help you rectify any discrepancies that may exist.

Also, please see the "Who Should File an Articulation Petition" page for more information.

I lost my STARS report. Where can I go to obtain another copy for my records?
You can obtain a copy from your academic advisor or print a copy from OASIS.


Last Updated 07/08/2010