Choose one of the following for information related to the transfer of course work:
- Pre-approval of courses to be taken in the summer
- Web-based process on OASIS: Use the "Request for Pre-approval to transfer coursework to USC" on OASIS for immediate feedback, unless you have been informed you cannot use it for this request.
- How to use the web-based pre-approval form: FAQs
- Pre-Approval Form: Download this form if you are not able to use the web based process on OASIS
- Transcripts with Undergraduate Work From Institutions Based Outside of the United States
- You will need to engage the International Education Research Foundation for a “Detail Report with Course Level Identification”. IERF will transmit the results directly to USC, and a transfer credit evaluation will be performed by Degree Progress. Follow this link to the IERF website.
- Transcripts from Institutions Based in the United States
Official transcripts should be mailed to:
USC Degree Progress Student Services
601 Exposition Blvd, REG 101
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0912
*If possible, please have the other institution reference your ten digit USC student ID number.
- Information for spring admits about transfer courses to be taken before entering USC
- Articulation Home
The Articulation Office evaluates transfer undergraduate domestic coursework and institutions and its acceptance at USC. Note: If you have taken graduate coursework, it must be evaluated by the Office of Admissions.
- Help with Interpreting your Pre-Approval Request
Note: If you have not submitted a request for Pre-approval, please see, “Interpreting Your Transfer Credit Report”
- Help with interpreting your Transfer Credit Report
- Transferring to USC Information (For Applicants Only)
- FAQs about Transfer Credit
- USC Catalogue (Current catalogue)