in this section

USC Department of Verifications

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I access my verification on the web?
Yes! You will need at least 128 bit encryption to access the process. If you do, then visit OASIS to view your verification. If not, download the software that will allow you to view OASIS.
Note: The enrollment verification displayed on OASIS is primarily for your files, and not considered official.

How will I know when my verification has been mailed?
You will receive e-mail notification of the status of Web-ordered transcripts. Once you have created an account with Avow, you can logon to the Avow site and check the status of your orders. There is no tracking process for orders placed in-person or by mail. To obtain this information, please call the Transcript Department at (213) 740-7445.

Who has access to my academic record?
In addition to the student and anyone they may authorize, school officials who have demonstrated a "legitimate educational interest" to the Registrar, in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).

There is a "hold" on my record. What can I do?
You should contact the department that has placed the hold on your record, e.g. Collections, Loans, etc. If you are unsure who placed the hold on your record, contact the Transcript/Verification departments at (213) 740-7445 or (213) 740-9230.

I am a USC graduate student and I've been asked to verify my prior degree. Where do I go?
Follow this link for information.