USC Credit Union
USC Credit Union is a full-service financial institution dedicated to serving the Trojan Family and owned by its members. This allows the credit union to offer lower rates on auto, home, personal and education loans, and higher yields on money market, IRA and certificate accounts.
The credit union offers a wide range of checking products including the totally free Cardinal checking account, and when you sign up for direct deposit, you receive further discounts on loan and deposit products.
Visit them online, or drop by one of their convenient campus branches:
UPCTutor Campus Center courtyard at Student Union 106
UPCFlower Street branch at 3720 S. Flower Street (free parking is available in designated spots in the building parking lot)
HSCSeaver Residence Hall, room 101B
USC Credit Union members also have access to over 25,000 free ATMs nationwide for banking convenience, online banking with free bill pay and online transfers, and mobile banking apps.
Bank of America at Work® program
- Direct deposit
- A debit card (ask about the $0 liability guarantee)
- Secure online and mobile banking
- Bill Pay to help you pay your bills in minutes from one simple site
- Alerts that help you track your balance and account activity
- Keep the Change® savings program to make it easy to build your savings automatically each time you make a purchase with your debit card
- Vehicle loans discountearn a .15% discount toward your interest rate on any auto, RV or boat loan
- Financial education resources like credit management strategies, savings tips, budgeting tools and more
The Bank of America at Work program offers USC employees convenient, reliable and secure solutions for money management. Participants enjoy:
Visit bankofamerica.com/bankatwork or stop by a Bank of America near you for details.