|ARCHAEOLOGY RESEARCH CENTER|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where is the USC Archaeology Research Center?
The USC Archaeology Research Center, ARC for short, is located on the University of Southern California University Park Campus in ACB 335, which is in the west tower of ACB. The building is located between the Ronald Tutor Campus Center and the Roski School of Fine Arts and looks like a concrete cheese grater.
2. Who should I contact for more information about the research opportunities, the research lab, guest speakers, or archaeology classes?
For any questions please contact Prof. Lynn Swartz Dodd, the curator of ARC, at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Where can I find information about the Interdisciplinary Archaeology Major?
Please visit the Interdisciplinary Archaeology Major website at dornsife.usc.edu/arch/
4. I'm interested in becoming involved in a summer excavation. Where can I go for more information?
For more information on summer excavation opportunities, please visit the Expeditions page here.
5. Where can I go to make a donation to the study of Archaeology at USC?
You can do one of two things, either click the "Support Archaeology" button in the upper righthand corner or simply click here.
|Menu from Apycom.com|