Greene & Greene Virtual Archives
All Saints Episcopal Church
Pasadena, California, 1901
AboutSearchResourcesMy G&GHelpCopyrightReproductionSite IndexContact Us
Basic Search View Project List

All Saints Episcopal Church

In July of 1901 Henry Greene donated his design services to the Episcopal church in Pasadena for the relocation of a memorial window. In 1902, the Greene & Greene firm provided drawings for additional alterations to the church, which had originally been designed by the expatriate English architect Ernest Coxhead (1863-1933).