To Apply for On Campus Housing:
Step 1 — RESERVE
• Complete the Housing Section of the Online Application or complete Section 5 of the Paper Application
• Send $150 Non-Refundable Housing Processing Fee. The Housing Processing Fee can be paid on the application form (section 7) or our payment form. Please see our Cancellation and
Refund policy for conditions.
Please Note: Housing assignments are based on the date of application. Early applications have the best chance of placement. If housing is full when you apply, we will notify you immediately so that you may decide to be placed on our Waiting List and you can search for other housing options. We strongly recommend that you apply for campus housing at least three months in advance of your desired start date to guarantee housing.
Step 2 — CONFIRM
• The Academy will confirm receipt of your application and will contact you with a housing confirmation packet (including a Preliminary Housing Contract and Required Arrival Form) approximately 2 months prior to move-in.
• The Preliminary Housing Contract is a form to secure your housing space that states you will receive a $500 charge for cancelling your space after this point--this is NOT a deposit.
• The Required Arrival Form allows us to prepare for your arrival at USC. You may also request airport shuttle service on this form.
Step 3 — SECURE
• In order to secure your housing space, you must submit the Preliminary Housing Contract and Required Arrival Form by the stated deadlines.
• If we do not receive the Required Arrival Form and Preliminary Housing Contract by the deadline your reservation may be given to another applicant.
• Approximately one week prior to your arrival we will send you information regarding your
• airport shuttle (if requested) and your housing placement.
Cancelling Housing Before Arrival
- If you wish to cancel housing, or if you are not able to attend the USC Language Academy for any reason, you must contact the Housing Coordinator in writing (email is acceptable).
- If your housing cancellation is received after the cancellation deadline, you will be charged a $500 cancellation fee.
- If you wish to cancel housing after the USC Language Academy "Move-in Day", you will be responsible for the full housing payment.
- Housing cannot be cancelled after the first day of Academy Orientation.
If you have further questions about USC campus housing, please contact the Housing Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org