Forms and Downloads
Below you will find reimbursement forms for items purchased under the grant, independent contractor agreement forms for speakers brought in under the grant, as well as the semi-annual reporting forms for the Department of Justice.
- for reimbursements or the reimbursement process questions
- to set up first time reimbursees into the USC system
- to determin if information is already in the USC system
- to send personal informaion
Independent Contractor Agreements
This form should be used to pay for anyone who is not USC-affiliated. They should complete pages 1-3, initial page 6, and sign page 7. Pages 8 and 9 may be omitted.Contact: Tiffany Fong (email@example.com) for
- independent contractor agreements questions
Here are the reporting forms for the DOJ Semi-Annual Report. Each College must complete the Individual College Reporting Form each six months and send it to Todd Henneman who will compile all of the reports and submit them to the Department of Justice.
The Full Report has been included here as a reference, but individual colleges do NOT need to complete this document.
Contact: Todd Henneman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- for reporting questions
- to compile reports for Department of Justice submissions