Services Offered by the Far West RTTC:
Technology Search Services
- Identify uses for technology in commercial and government markets,
- Develop interest from potential partners or licensees,
- Perform worldwide patent searches,
- Perform technology searches of government and private sectors to match a specific need or problem,
- Access to hundreds of databases for market and Industry information searches,
- Use databases to create mailing lists of potential clients, based on SIC code or keywords.
Research & Marketing Reports
- Identify Target Markets and Secondary Markets,
- Develop statistical data on market size, growth, and trends for specific industry and market segments,
- Analyze customer needs and purchasing behavior,
- Identify distribution networks,
- Define competitive threats and competitive advantages,
- Assess critical success factors required to compete in each market,
- Develop marketing plans,
- Develop strategic plans for introducing a new product or entering a new market.
JPL Affiliates Program
- Access to specialized equipment at NASA’s JPL facilities in Pasadena,
- Partnering with JPL for Technology development,
- JPL Offers specialized training programs in various technology fields and JPL problem solving.
Please visit our JPL Affiliates page for more information.
- Identification of small and medium sized hi-tech companies in need of funding and or parenting in the U.S. or overseas,
- Identification of Asian funding sources and venture capital firms,
- Identification of companies in hi-tech fields interested in licensing technology and or joint venture opportunities,
- Organize and coordinate visits to selected companies of interest in U.S.,
- Organize and coordinate visits to selected companies in Asia and Middle East,
- Identification of International Markets, partners and customers.
- Marketing of new innovations and technologies on the Far West RTTC Web Site
- Creation of RIBIT Views and LEAP and commercialization reports for Small Business Innovation
- Research (SBIR) funded companies
All services can be priced individually or together depending on specific company needs. Pricing is determined by your specific company's needs. Certain services may be provided at no charge. Please contact the Far West RTTC by e-mail
(email@example.com) or by phone 213.743.2353 to schedule an appointment to discuss your company's specific interests.