Helping the USC community achieve workplace excellence
USC's Human Resources Administration offers services for staff, faculty, supervisors, and Human Resources Partners (HR Partners), the senior HR professionals in any given school, department or division.
Staffwe can help you:
- Clarify university employment policies
- Verify years of service to the university
- Clarify compensation policies and procedures
- Review employee duties vs. job description for proper match
Staff or facultywe can help you:
- Interpret university and government leave policies
- Clarify how pregnancy leave, FMLA, CFRA and PFL function
- Assist with accommodations due to medical restrictions
- Help to comply with Americans with Disabilities Act
Supervisorswe can help you:
- Partner with managers to solve personnel problems
- Assist with disciplinary actions and terminations
- Provide guidance with the planning and execution of layoffs and reorganizations
- Create, revise and assist with selection of job descriptions
- Provide internal and market pay comparisons
- Provide guidance on pay practices including bonuses, overloads, equity adjustments, etc.
Use the HR Partner Directory to locate your department HR Partner, who can help with any of these topics.
Our HR Partner toolkit provides access to help, forms, etc. for all the tasks you need to accomplish.