- Planning and Three-Year Budget Forecast
- The manual is a set of guidelines for use by deans, directors, and
senior business administrators in the annual development of academic and administrative
center plans and budget forecasts.
- Budget Amendments/Modifications
- If a change in your budget is needed, complete a Budget
Amendment/Modification Request form. The form is available online in Word 2000 or PDF
- Budget and Planning provides faculty and/or staff data for surveys such as IPEDS
and AAUP and for the USC factbook. We also provide ad hoc reports,
studies and data to the President of the University, the
Provost, Deans, Directors and others upon request.
- Student Headcounts and Demographics
- Information on student enrollment and headcounts is available on request.
- Administrative Oversight
- Budget and Planning provides administrative
oversight to Treasury Services and