The USC School of Policy, Planning, and Development (SPPD) offers the Bachelor of Science in Public Policy, Management and Planning and sponsors the following minors:
- health policy and management
- law and public policy
- nonprofits, philanthropy and volunteerism
- public management
- public policy
- planning and development
- real estate development
- urban policy and planning
SPPD also participates as co-sponsors in the following minors:
- children and families in urban America
- construction planning and management
- environmental planning and development
- international policy and management
- international urban development
- urban neighborhood studies
AdmissionFreshman and transfer students may indicate their desire to declare public policy, management and planning as a major on their university application. Students enrolled at USC wishing to declare public policy, management and planning must be in good academic standing.
No more than 16 units of SPPD course work may be taken prior to the successful completion of SPPD's pre-major requirements.
Students who have been admitted to one of SPPD's minors should go to the Office of Undergraduate Advising in RGL 108 to enroll in an appropriate minor course beyond the sixteenth unit.