Books checked out from the Norris Medical Library collection may be renewed
one time online, in person, or by telephone. To renew a book a second
time, it must be brought to the library Loan Desk. Books checked out from
the Wilson Dental Library collection may be renewed up to three times.
Books ‘on hold’ for another library user may not be renewed.
Books borrowed from another library on your behalf through DocRetriever
are not renewable.
To renew online:
- Select My Account, enter your Norris Library barcode, and Login.
- Select Items Out, check the box corresponding to each title you wish
to renew, and select Renew.
To renew by telephone:
- Call the Loan Desk at (323) 442-1116. Be prepared to provide your
library barcode number to the library staff.
To renew a book you checked out from another USC library:
- Select User Services, then Renew Materials.
- Enter your library barcode and PIN. (The first time you use this service,
your PIN is your library barcode. You are required to select a new PIN
the first time you log in.) Click List Charge Items.
- Select the items you wish to renew and click Renew Selected Items.