My username and password doesn’t work with
the USCnet login.
- Make sure you are using your USC username and password, and not
the one you use for email through your department or school, such
as Keck, Doheny, or the Norris Cancer Hospital.
- If you have an @med.usc.edu email address, you may still need to activate your USC account. The password for your @med.usc.edu account may not be the same as the one for your USC account. Contact the Norris Library as indicated below.
- If you don’t already have an account and you feel that you
are eligible, review the information on computer
accounts and submit the appropriate application form.
- If you have an account, but have forgotten the password, then
contact the Norris Medical Library Technology Support Center at
(323) 442-1968, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
I can access most eJournals, but some don't let me into the journal site or to download a pdf.
Some journals require a separate username/password. Search for the journal on the library web site. The MoreInfo page will provide a link to the username/password if one is required.
The resource aks me for a password.
Find the resource in eResources
and check the More Info link for passwords or other instructions.
I’m getting an error message at the resource
Try again later. Some resources are licensed for a certain number
of concurrent users and the maximum number of users may already
be connected. Alternately, the publisher’s web site may be
I’m still having problems!
Use the Report
a problem form
Contact the Norris Library reference desk at (323) 442-1111, Monday
- Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.