- Rooms are for academic purpose only.
- Rooms are available to groups of USC faculty, staff and students whenever
the library is open.
food, and loud noise are not permitted in the group rooms.
- Only USC faculty, staff, and students can make reservations.
- Reservations can be made no more than one day in advance.
- Use is restricted to two hours per day per group.
- Reservations expire after 15 minutes.
- Reservations may be over ridden if the room is needed for a higher
- using your USC user name and password or at the Loan Desk, at (323) 442-1116.
- Priority is given to USC faculty, staff and students
- Groups of 4-10 people
- Groups smaller than 4
Help in using equipment is available from Technology Support Center