Information Services Librarian
Educational & Research Services Division
Norris Medical Library
2003 Zonal Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90089-9130
- Provide reference and research assistance
- Develop and teach classes on databases and other information resources, Evidence-Based Practice (EBP), etc.
- Provide "personal librarian" assistance to medical and pharmacy students
- Serve as liaison to selected HSC departments and schools
- Web 2.0 tools
- Searching information resources:
- eBooks (AccessMedicine, STAT!Ref)
- EBP databases (Cochrane, Essential Evidence Plus, UpToDate, etc.)
- MEDLINE (PubMed or Ovid MEDLINE)
- Web of Science
MLS, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, 2006
BA, Communication Studies and English, University of Michigan, 2001
Communicating with faculty, staff, and students using library blogs: results from a survey of academic health sciences libraries.
Chatfield AJ, Ratajeski M, Wang J, Bardyn T. Int Ref Serv Q. 2010; 15(3), 149-168.".
An instruction decision making strategy in public services at an academic health sciences library: when do we stop teaching?
Chatfield AJ, Bardyn T. (23 May 2010). Lightning Poster Presentation, Medical Library Association Annual Meeting, Washington, DC.
No Urban Amish Here: social networking at UCLA Louise M. Darling Biomedical Library.
Chatfield AJ, Camp P, Bardyn T. (28 Jan 2010). Paper presented at the Medical Library Group of Southern California & Arizona /Northern California & Nevada Medical Library Group Joint Meeting, Glendale, AZ.