Clinical Services Librarian
Educational & Research Services Division
Norris Medical Library
2003 Zonal Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90089-9130
- Support for clinical sciences
- Reference services
- Database searching
- Provide assistance with point-of-care resources to clinical faculty and staff
- Support for LAC+USC, University Hospital clinical staff and personnel
- PubMed/Ovid MEDLINE searching
- Other databases (Web of Knowledge, PsycINFO, etc.)
- Mobile Device apps and mobile-friendly resources (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.)
- Web 2.0 tools
MLIS, Dominican University (St. Paul Campus) 2005
BA English Literature, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, 1999
Johnson, R.E., Bube, J Camtasia: Visual Productions for Library Self-instruction, poster presentation, Honolulu, HI: MLA Annual Meeting, Honolulu, HI, May 2009.
Werner, D, Theis-Mahon, N, Johnson, R.E., The Accidental Cohort: Mentorship and Cross-Training in an Academic Health Sciences Library, paper presentation, Philadelphia, PA: MLA Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, PA, May 2007
Johnson, R.E., From Library School to Career: Finding Your First Professional Position. MLA News, August 2006.
Canevari, C.S, Johnson, R.E., Lubker, I.M., Nunemaker, M.S., Scott, M.J., and Wright, B.A, An Examination of Joint E-Reference Service: Has the Time Come for a Health Sciences Virtual Reference Service Consortium?, poster presentation, Phoenix, AZ: MLA Annual Meeting, Phoenix, AZ, May 2006.