| Accounting Assistant,
Health Sciences Libraries Administration
Norris Medical Library
2003 Zonal Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90089-9130
- Prepares and submits University accounting forms and documents
such as requisitions, check requests, statements, periodic reports,
or other financial documents for authorization and processing.
- Issues library invoices and statements, monitors accounts receivables.
Generates, processes and reconciles EFTS transactions.
- Receives and deposits funds including checks and requisitions
- Monitors photocopy equipment and service
- University accounting forms, e.g. requisitions, check requests,
- Library generated invoices and payments
- Library account receivables and payables
- Photocopy Machines