| Senior Business Officer,
Health Sciences Libraries Administration
Norris Medical Library
2003 Zonal Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90089-9130
- Develop and manage Health Sciences Libraries’ operating
- Monitor the financial transactions and processes, ensuring
appropriate internal controls are maintained.
- Manage progress on a departmental operating plan (e.g., mission,
goals, objectives, new initiatives, workforce (staffing) planning.
- Oversee the Library’s assets (equipment, etc.) inventory
process ensuring University equipment inventory system accurately
and completely reflects department holdings.
- Develop and implement library wide projects. Provides assistance
to management with administrative functions such as planning,
organizing, coordinating, scheduling and implementing project
- Budget allocations and expenditures
- Administrative policies and procedures
- Special projects
- Staffing needs