Current Protocols contains thousands of basic to advanced research protocols. The database is accessible from campus-based computers or any computers connected to the USC network.
All Wiley Current Protocols publications feature:
- Quarterly supplements with new and revised methods.
- Step-by-step protocols with annotations that alert you to special considerations, tips and optional procedures.
- Alternate and support protocols to accomodate different equipment and desired results.
- Materials list for each protocol to ensure you have everything you need before you start work.
- Detailed recipes for reagents, solutions and culture media.
- Expert commentaries filled with scientific insight including general background, troubleshooting instructions, and planning considerations
- Tables and figures to clarify complex procedures.
- Appendices filled with useful reference material