Online Account Services for Authorized Signers
This page allows authorized signers to perform many ITS account authorization functions online. The account renewal and password reset functions interact directly with the accounts system. The accounts administration office will process other requests.
At this time, these services are only available for accounts on the Research Compute Facility (RCF) and USCweb (CWIS) servers.
Note: On each form, you will be asked for your USC username, password, and type of ITS computer account in order to verify your identity. Your password is protected via secure transaction.
New Account Requests
- Faculty/Staff email accounts Use this form to create Research Compute Facility (BCF) accounts for faculty and staff on the University Park campus.
- Research accounts Use this form to create HPCC accounts for individuals with high-performance computing needs.
- Organizational email accounts Use this form to create accounts for university departments and faculty/staff organizations. and are currently limited to University Park accounts.
- USCweb maintainer accounts Web maintainer accounts for university departments, organizations, and affiliates.
Research Accounts - Special Services
- RCF Special Services Use this form to change the account quota or request group access privileges for existing RCF accounts.
Account Renewal and Expiration
- Online account renewal Use this form for the fiscal year renewal of continuing RCF and USCweb accounts.
- Early expiration This form allow you to close RCF accounts for employees who are leaving the university.
- Remove maintainer from USCweb group This form allows you to remove a maintainer from a USCweb group.
- Password Reset This form allows you to reset your users' passwords to their 10-digit USC ID number.
If you need any assistance using these services, please contact the accounts administration office at accounts@usc,edu or call the ITS Customer Support Center at 213-740-5555.
May 23, 2013