Exporting the Address Book in Outlook 2003
This document will explain how to export the address book in Outlook 2003 as a comma-separated value (.csv) file in order to move it to a new email program, such as the Google Apps for USC account.
Exporting the Address Book to a .CSV file
- From the File menu in Outlook, click Import and Export.
- Click Export to a File and then click Next.
- Click Comma Separated Values (Windows), then click Next.
- Click Contacts and then click Next.
- Browse to the location on your computer where you want to save the file. Enter a file name in the File name box and click OK.
- Click Next and then Finish.
If you have questions regarding these settings, please contact the ITS Customer Support Center at 213-740-5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.