Using the Outlook Web App for Office 365
The Outlook Web App (OWA) lets you access your Office 365 mailbox using a web browser from any computer that has an Internet connection. This page contains information on how to use OWA to read and send email messages, organize contacts, create tasks, and manage your calendar. This page also provides information on how to use OWA to manage global settings for your Office 365 account, such as email forwarding, automatic replies (vacation messages), and inbox rules (email filters).
Accessing the Outlook Web App for Office 365
Each time you go to www.usc.edu/office365, the Authentication Required screen will appear.
- In the User Name field, type your USC email address (e.g., email@example.com).
- In the Password field, type your USC password.
- Click OK to enter OWA.
Documentation for the Outlook Web App for Office 365
The Microsoft links below will help you get started with using your Office 365 account through OWA.
- Getting Started with OWA
- OWA basic commands
- Setting email forwarding using OWA
- Setting a vacation message or automatic reply using OWA
- Creating email filters (inbox rules) using OWA
- Using the Office 365 Calendar in OWA
If you have questions regarding the Outlook Web App for Office 365 or encounter any problems while using it, please call the ITS Customer Support Center at 213-740-5555 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.