Scheduled Moves to Microsoft Office 365
Most USC employees with email accounts on the central email system will be scheduled to move to Microsoft Office 365 on a departmental basis over the course of the 2013 calendar year. ITS will coordinate these moves with each academic and administrative unit. We anticipate that the roll out of Office 365 will be completed in 2014.
This page provides details on the status of scheduled moves to date.
- Regulatory Science (USC School of Pharmacy)—Completed as of May 2013
- USC School of Social Work—Completed as of May 2013
- Senior Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer—Completed as of July 2013
- USC Health Sciences Libraries—Completed as of June 2013
- USC Information Technology Services—Completed as of September 2013
- USC Libraries—Completed as of July 2013
- USC Religious Life—Completed as of October 2013
- USC Davis School of Gerontology
- USC Dornsife College of Letters, Arts, and Sciences
- USC Viterbi School of Engineering
- USC Athletics
- USC Auxiliary Services
- USC Facilities Management Services
- USC Financial and Business Services
- University Relations–move scheduled to begin November 2013
If you wish to receive more specific information on when your account will be migrated, please contact your local IT support. A listing of academic and administrative local IT support departments can be found on the Local IT Support for Schools and Departments page.
November 07, 2013